Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Media Saves the Beach

For media saves the beach I was thinking about the clams and oysters that wash up in the ocean. How this pollution and garbage effect them from becoming fully grown. Aside from being eaten by the seagulls and pelicans. Another idea I had was finding out why the birds swim so close to shore. Is it because of the trash? Is it because people who go to the beach have food, or is it because they just like being close to shore. The content that interests me was the one where you go out and actually do things like Jessica Matthew's project. I might create a project where we try to figure out why the birds stay so close to the shore? I wonder if it's because of the contamination thats in the water effecting their food supply thus which forces them to move to another food source which is the sun bathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment