Tuesday, September 8, 2009

American ICons: Resources


Will Smith- Music...

- In his music, well some of the songs I can relate to because some of the things he talks about is extremely accurate with what I'm going through or is happening at that moment. It will also give me a better understanding of him and how he feels about different aspects in life.

Will Smith- Email, Letters etc...

- I can use his emails adress and contact info to talk to him directly about this project. Also, it will be a great experience to be able to talk to him personally. Or I can contact his Manager or Agent and talk to them about it also.

Will Smith- Movies...

- Movies would be an excellent way for me to get more things from him because he has been in an ample amount of movies and t.v. shows that I can choose from. I will be able to improve my ways of portraying how me and my icon are alike.




No comments:

Post a Comment