Wednesday, September 16, 2009

American Icons Reflection part 1

- I discovered that there were some parts of my writing that I never knew were so good. and then there were other parts where were to bland, like i was following a persuasive essay rubric. In my writing, I started it off to jump into it so once the reader read the first sentence, it would be more likely that they will want to read more. It made my writing a lot more in-depth and deep with less reading for the reader which I have never done before. It helped also because it was more meaningful when I read it and it left me wanting more. If I had one more draft I would probably make it more complex because of the audience that read it. I would have used different words that made it sound and look more professional than it had. here a sentence that stood out the most to me... " As I was watching that episode I kept putting myself in his position and it fitted my real life situations a little too well." This stood out to me the most because it was the breaking point that brought me into the entire paper and it also stood out to me because it seems like a really good way to begin my paper and it gives the reader a good idea of what this is paper is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment