Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Artist Statements & Critiques

Critique Summary
The feedback that I got for my artist statements was that i had some really strong paragraphs in my paper. Others told me to read it over myself and see if it sounded right and flowed to me; when I read it over, there were quite a few of unnecessary punctuation marks and words that screwed up the flow and had nothing to do with the paper. But I really had some good feedback because they would show me the strong paragraphs that I had and then they gave me some ideas that led me to change the way I said certain sentences.
Plans/Goals/Ideas
Now that I have a base to start from now I can work on how I will be able to tie it into myself. For example, since my American Icon is Will Smith, I can start off with me watching a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episode and then from there I can go deeper and choose the episode and then once I get that part down, I will hopefully have a strong artist statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment