Thursday, June 17, 2010

Semester Reflections Part 1

I think the most valuable mistake I made was during the process of Media Saves the Beach (MSB). I kept getting hints from the teacher on how I should be helping others with their videos, or have people critique my script, and I wouldn't catch the hints that I should be working on the video because time is running out. I wish I would've caught the hints early so I would've done a better documentary video.

The project most valuable to me was Ampersand. I learned that Ampersand was reflected your experiences in the real world and how you viewed them. I learned that there are people in high places that really like the book Ampersand. I also learned that at in my article, I've grown as a writer.

I've learned that I work best when I'm doing work while listening to music. I've never gotten work done like I do when I'm listening to music. It blocks out all other conversations noises and distractions the could possibly slow me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment