Friday, June 18, 2010

Semester Reflection Part 2

Besides grades, the thing that motivates me to work hard in school is the accomplishment oh just being able to say that I completed high school. Not a lot of people get to say they graduated from high school.

I care about my future, but lately I've been lacking to show that I do care. What I'm going to do about it is Force myself from things that distract me, and listen to music so that I won't get easily distracted.

The greatest challenge my generation is facing is if we can save the world and /or change the world. Meaning that my generation would have to go green to help restore the Earth back to a beautiful place to live. The necessary thing to do would be to continue to make user friendly, Earth friendly, solar powered, and bio-degradable materials that aren't harmful to the Planet Earth

A quality in a classmate that I would like to take on is having the ability to write very well. I know in the future that I will have to write essays and exam papers, so having the ability to write very well is something I would like to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment