Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MSB comments, ideas, plans, critiques, and more!

From Marcus' MSB Questions and Resources, I realized that he is already wanting to do the picture part because of less chances for errors. I learned that his questions are almost going to answer each other in a row because his first question is about littering affecting humans. next one is about the quality of the beach is affected by runoffs. And what can we do to help and its like he has to problems that could possibly have the same solution. I thought about doing pictures and the little captions on the side but i feel that it wouldn't be my biggest strength for this project. I want to do a documentary where you get out and get it basicly straight from the source almost and get peoples opinions and experts thought on these conditions we are in. I might change my mind and do the pictures because I know how to take quality looking photos and so there might that option.

http://maalexander.blogspot.com/


Hallie's questions are very interesting because not only is she expanding on her different things to do for her project but she varies it by like animals to gires to housing. She pretty much seems like she knows what she is going to do for her video and so i think I can Get some ideas from her during the project also.

http://halliechavis.blogspot.com/

From Daniel Mahmud's

No comments:

Post a Comment